1. Welcome to the X-Class Forum - Please sign in or register for free. We're the international community based Mercedes Benz X-Class forum. Totally free X-Class Forums. We will never charge a dime to a single X-Class Forums member.
  2. Win $100 USD Amazon Voucher just by captioning this following photo on the forum! We're new, we're awesome, we're all about the Mercedes-Benz X-Class, and we're the newest Mercedes-Benz X-Class Forums online.
    Click here to view the X-Class photo, and give it a funny caption! It's free to enter!

Hi I'm Dan

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Dan, Jul 24, 2017.

Discuss Hi I'm Dan in the New Member Introductions area at X-ClassForum.com

1. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member

Hi I'm Dan. I setup community forums and run the Amarok Forumwith various other Amarok owners and enthusiasts.

I'm early 30's + the VAT.

Tend to spend my free time either camping or trawling the internet clicking enough links to end up on a YouTube video learning how to feed monkey's upside down in space, or something as random as that. :D

I'm in the market for another Amarok. I wont bother with an X-Class right from the start as I'm sure the facelift in a couple of years time will have LOTS of improvements.

And I bet a few years after they make their own chassis too.

So that probably gives me enough time to have another 'rok and then perhaps when that is ready to move on, I'll see how the X-Class has performed.

I have no doubt about it taking off. It seems to be the way to go for firms these days. Business owners love them as they can off-set them and claim the VAT back. And as most drive very near to a hot hatch these days they're good for the family car. Very very safe.

It's definitely the future for business owners.

The above are discussion posts about 'Hi I'm Dan'. You're welcome to reply to them if the thread is open.